You be my guide
cant sleep.. hope someone can put some music scores into this? haha(eddie?) :)
-You be my guide
I'm still on my bed
with thoughts in my head
Thinking about things i had done
or words i have said
Mistakes that i've made
or even promises i've broken
Has been my deepest remorse
now i just pray
Chorus:
even when my world's in darkness
even when im afraid
even when start to think you're not here
I will look towards the skies
I pray, put me back on my feet
You still be my guide.
Now as I live
With roads ahead unknown
I shall put my trust into all
the path you devised
Bring me to solace
when im down with despair
Or when problems i face
brings'a sense of defeat
-You be my guide
I'm still on my bed
with thoughts in my head
Thinking about things i had done
or words i have said
Mistakes that i've made
or even promises i've broken
Has been my deepest remorse
now i just pray
Chorus:
even when my world's in darkness
even when im afraid
even when start to think you're not here
I will look towards the skies
I pray, put me back on my feet
You still be my guide.
Now as I live
With roads ahead unknown
I shall put my trust into all
the path you devised
Bring me to solace
when im down with despair
Or when problems i face
brings'a sense of defeat


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home